TOP 10 MUST HAVE Droid Apps

mrredskin

Reaction score
wow. those are some great apps. thanks for the link. i have a feeling that will be an ever-changing top 10 tho!

josh

Reaction score
I think at least one of those isn't available on the Droid... a commenter stated that Sherpa is T-Mobile only. This makes sense, since the Sherpa site mentions it was developed in partnership with T-Mobile. Also, Locale I think still has some issues on 2.0.

Edit: It looks like CompareEverywhere isn't showing up in the Market on Droid either.

I wish people would do a little research before they create these lists "for Droid owners". This isn't the first one I've seen to include apps that are broken or not available on Droid.

Last edited:

onejake

Reaction score
I think at least one of those isn't available on the Droid... a commenter stated that Sherpa is T-Mobile only. This makes sense, since the Sherpa site mentions it was developed in partnership with T-Mobile. Also, Locale I think still has some issues on 2.0.

Edit: It looks like CompareEverywhere isn't showing up in the Market on Droid either.

I wish people would do a little research before they create these lists "for Droid owners". This isn't the first one I've seen to include apps that are broken or not available on Droid.

Just realized that too. Anyone have a direct link to download that app for the Droid? (my search has been fruitless)

mrredskin

Reaction score
that and sherpa were the two i couldnt find

key ring is amazing, tho. incredible idea. just finished putting in about 12-15 codes and member numbers

OP
Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
Oh yeah..this will be changing on a week to week basis. I keep forgetting that the public has only had its hands on the droid for about 5 days now.

wow. those are some great apps. thanks for the link. i have a feeling that will be an ever-changing top 10 tho!

Geodelic

Reaction score
Hi - Buddy from Geodelic here.

Sherpa is currently exclusive to T-Mobile's Android phones. However, we will be releasing a Geodelic app that works on many OS's and carriers in the near future.