[tool] if you have an unlocked bootloader and no root= read this first solution

KaChow

Reaction score
If you are READING this THREAD and Interested in Proceeding Forward than Note/ This is at YOUR OWN RISK, NOT MINE, YOU OWN, YOU BREAK, IT WORKS, ALL THE POWER TO YOU!!!!

This is my last post in the Droid Razr Forum, as I have sold my RMHD along with all m. of my Motorola equipment, so that I would not be reminded or encouraged to ever return to Motorola again. Motorola is a device with a future that was uncertain when I first purchased it and even more uncertain once I left it. I am onto Samsung, which I should have waited a few more weeks for the Note II, and Motorola would never had been part of my history. First, and foremost I do not take credit for most of these hacks as many talented Developers that I have worked with like TucsTwo and his Recovery Fashers are incredile.

Anyhow, I am trying to specifically help someone that has an UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER, that is in Version 9.20.1. There are all types of different routes that I can take him, I can through him back into RSD Lite 6.1.5 and Downgrade through a Developers version of Software that only is designed for Users with Unlocked Bootloaders, that can soft brick other devices that do not have Unlocked Bootloaders. Instead, I am going to make this as easy as possible for him as I have spoken with him numerous times and while, I don’t enjoy some of the people on this site, I was hoping that some of the other “experts” could help him out… funny though… seems they couldn’t and I am here helping him.

So, here is what we are going to do. We are not to care about the System version you are in because that really doesn’t matter. Once, we have Recovery and Root up then we can Flash CM10.3 and any and every Rom you want.

I’m taking this from the simple approach you have an UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER and that’s IT.

In order to gain Root you first need a Custom Recovery, Recoveries have been removed from HD forum, I will not keep this link up very so catch while you can. This will provide you with TWPR and CWM, I recommend TWRP which operates similar to Safestrap much of the Development is still done by Hashcode himself.

ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage HD Recovery Flasher V6.zip

Download this file, and EXTRACT THE .RAR to the DESKTOP, highlight the Run.bat and select “Run as an Administrator.” And Recovery should be installed, after it is installed go ahead and delete all files that can be removed from desktop.

Next to install Root.
With Recovery installed, Root is just like install a ROM. Very simple. Download the latest SuperSU file place it on the Root of your SD card just you would with a ROM and Install it and Reboot after installed, Opern SuperSU in the App drawer set the setting the way you want it, check Titanium Backup make sure it's working properly and your GREAT!

ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage

The way that this works, is you will begin by downloading this file, then transfer this file to the “root” of the External Sd card. Once this has been completed, go ahead through the long process of recovery> (Hold Power+Volume(-) down) to Reboot> then (Hold Power+Volume(+)Up) then Power + Volume Up sequencing Volume Down out to get into Recovery, I recommend to do a COMMPLETE FLASH (Not the Internal or External Memory) Then install .

If you RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT ROOT IS NOT INSTALLED AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE RECOVERY TO INTALL ROOT SAY NO, ROOT IS PROPERY INSTALLED THIS MESSAGE WILL REMOVE ROOT, THUS YOU WILL NOT TO REINSTALL ROOT AGAIN,, A TOTAL PITA.