[TOOL] Auto Bootloader Unlock based on the JCase Exploit!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
2533-htc-droid-dna.JPG

We all knew it would come eventually, an easier way to unlock the bootloader on the HTC Droid DNA. JCase had released an exploit almost instantly that prepped the DNA for bootloader unlocking via HTC Dev. An XDA memeber has taken that work and created a "runme.bet" that simplifies the process and makes it as easy as one click. It should be noted that the reason JCase did not create a one click tool in the first place with his exploit is because of the high risk of permanent bricking if the script failed to write the CIDBLOCK.img. Using this could potentially be very risky. There has been a brick, but many others have been successful with unlocking their bootloader with this method. Personally I would go with the original exploit by Jcase, but it is nice to have things simplified as ADB commands can be intimidating to the root beginner. If you are daring head to the source link below and grab the tool!

Via XDA

tboltt.

Reaction score
Hey i clicked the XDA source link, but it says "invalid thread" is the file still available? My other question is are you going to make a youtube video of this method? Thanks.