too many issues

nucher_M

Reaction score
I am having quite a few issues with my Driod 2. The key board and face keys sometimes won't light up even after opening and closing the key board. It sleeps and only pulling the battery and turning it on will wake it back up. Photos that have said 'download successful' are not in the gallery. Looking for them under 'files' under 'downloads' will kick me entirely out. Opening bookmarks will kick me entirely off line. Internet closes out completely.

I have been having issues with the phone since I got it. I am very seriously considering switching back to my BlackBerry Curve. I never had issues like this with that phone.

Rocket Pak

Reaction score
Sounds like the phone is defective. Back it up and take it to a VZ store.

OP
N

nucher_M

Reaction score
I have. Twice. It's been reset both times. What are my other options?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, good luck with your Blackberry Curve. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your D2.

I have the D2 and I've had to pull the battery one time. And that was my fault, not the phones fault. I think that if you did a factory data reset, and then put the proper apps on your phone you would be fine. If that didn't work then I would say exercise your warranty.

But it doesn't sound like you're interested in getting help. If I'm wrong let me know.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Don't take it back to have it reset, tell them you want a replacement.
I have had my D2 since the day it came out and I have never had any of those problems.

Blabomb

Reaction score
Yea take it to the store and tell them you want a replacement. You have a defective phone

louy99

Reaction score
Replace the darn thing ... i've never heard of that weird problem

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

MrsTokyo

Reaction score
Return it. Get another (that works).

But for the love of God, DON'T GO BACK TO BLACKBERRY!!!!!!

That's like.. That's like being homeless then winning the lottery, but deciding that you liked being homeless more, so you tore the ticket up.

I'm on my 2nd droid x, exchanging it for another 2mrw.. Sometimes you get a new phone with glitches and companies know this, that's why there are warranties.

Swyped like a mothaa