Too many emails from this forum

Sal

Reaction score
I've checked the FAQ's and searched all the options in "User CP" and I couldn't stop the flood of email notifications from this forum when I was actively interacting on a thread today. I reset that one email option I saw to "Weekly" and still got several emails in my inbox today. What am I overlooking? Thanks

R1Lover

Reaction score
you would need to "Unsubscribe" from all threads... you can see which ones you are subscribed for in your user cp. Once you adjust the setting to weekly, daily, instant or none, that setting only effects threads from that point forward, last weeks threads are still set as what you had last week.

hope this helps.

joshua117

Reaction score
if you don't want emails go to usercp ->edit options -> default subscriptions -> select no emails in the dropdown.

OP
Sal

Sal

Reaction score
you would need to "Unsubscribe" from all threads... you can see which ones you are subscribed for in your user cp. Once you adjust the setting to weekly, daily, instant or none, that setting only effects threads from that point forward, last weeks threads are still set as what you had last week.

hope this helps.

Helps a lot! Thanks. :) Duh, that makes so much sense...