Please fix the mobile version of the forum!

myriad46

Reaction score
I am an avid user of your forum and a premium member. I access it primarily on my phone. I can change any address to m.droidforums...etc, but as soon as I activate a link, it reverts back to the full website, even when using a mobile browser.

It would also be nice for email links to interpret the user agent being used and go to the mobile version of a forum reply, instead of the full forum.

I owe this forum most of the my knowledge of Android. Thanks so much. I hope we can get the mobile version back.

P.S. I have tried using tapatalk, but unless I'm missing something there isn't a way for me to be notified of a reply to a suscribed thread. So i am signed up for email notifications instead. If there could be a setting to change the aspects of the email notification for mobile browser, regular browser or even open tapatalk, that would be fantastic.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tapatalk in setting you can activate it to notify you when you get a pm or a thread you are subscribed in gets a post.

sent from droidforums app

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
They are working on upgrading the site to the newest version of vbulletin. That should fix the mobile version issues. No ETA on it but its coming soon.

sent from somewhere...

OP
myriad46

myriad46

Reaction score
I'll give it a try for a while.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums