TODAY screen

elleirdad

Reaction score
Is there a widget that is the equivalent of the BlackBerry today screen? It shows in one place the the 2 most recent unread emails, the most recent 2 missed calls and the next 2 appointments. Here is a sample:

clip_image002_0002.gif

mjs31

Reaction score
Is there a widget that is the equivalent of the BlackBerry today screen? It shows in one place the the 2 most recent unread emails, the most recent 2 missed calls and the next 2 appointments. Here is a sample:

clip_image002_0002.gif

There is a today screen, but not sure how it works (saw it in the Market and never tried). But why limit yourself to the BB java based stuff (2 listings of this if you do this and the calendar has to be updated like this....)? There are widgets for everything including what you listed. Think bigger than BB :) We probably have an app/widget for that.

Last edited:

ntaylor

Reaction score
There are widgets for everything including what you listed. Think bigger than BB :) We probably have an app/widget for that.
I've searched high and low for such things for the exchange email / calendar without success. There are a couple of things for gmail...not helpful for corporate users. If anyone finds something, please point it out.

OP
E

elleirdad

Reaction score
"Thinking bigger than that"

You are right that there are some amazing Android applications. But, I happen to like this one simple app that gives me a quick, at-a-glance view of what I want to know. If it showed SMS as well, I would be a happy camper.

Russell

Reaction score
Yea the Market is going to explode soon. Having 2.0 and now Verizon with Android phones... the boom should be very significant. =)

mattgew

Reaction score
use the calwidget. i loved the today screen on bbery but this is better. shows more than 2 appts