To the Editors of Droidforums.net

grgguy

Reaction score
I don't know why I just now noticed this ? Maybe it's because they have added the Droid 4 to the list . Where is our Droid X2, why isn't it on this list ? Is the X2 not an Android phone made by Motorola and sold by Verizon( I think those are the 2 pre reqs of this site)? I feel slighted and I'm just a little offended . It's hard enough know that the X2 is the redheaded step child of Motorola but now the DF too. The droid 4 isn't even out yet and it's listed on the header and our phone isn't. To me that's like using an ultrasound picture of a expected child to cover up your second born in the family portrait. I guess I'll have to go get a new phone now ,one thats loved !

View attachment 46868

Sorry people I'm bored and it seems like a legitimate question.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
I dont know if your on a phone or a PC/Laptop but I am looking at the site on my laptop as I type and I DO see the Droid X2. There are arrows on both sides of the pictured devices at the top. If you hit the right arrow about five times, the Droid X2 will slide up to the last pictured device on the right side. Sorry, don't mean to make you out to seem like a bad guy. (Which you probably arent) But you might have mad a mistake and not noticed so I thought I'd point it out to ya.

sent from Michael Joseph William Hines

Trip3601211

Reaction score
I now noticed your image too and being on the laptop, you are correct about that area. It does say droid, droid 2, droid 3, droid 4, droid X, droid bionic, droid razr but yes, they left out our Droid X2!!! We want it back! Hahaha. Sorry dude, didn't catch that.

sent from Michael Joseph William Hines

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To let you know, we have seen your post, and it seems what you are seeing is our error!

We are going to work on this, and we are sorry for the inconvenience!

-guidot

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
You don't have to change it. Really ! In fact you should leave it the way it is. I just found it amusing that the DX2 wasn't on the list . I thought my fellow X2 owners would find it as laughable as I did . Please take no offense as none was intended . Like I said I was bored .

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
You don't have to change it. Really ! In fact you should leave it the way it is. I just found it amusing that the DX2 wasn't on the list . I thought my fellow X2 owners would find it as laughable as I did . Please take no offense as none was intended . Like I said I was bored .

Its all in good fun but the mod just want you to know they're gonna fix it. You did say you were offended lol (I know you were joking) but the mods on here, unlike other forums, actually care about the small things an care about things they're members notice. That's why I made an account here with my D1 an will continue to use this forum for all my Verizon Android fill...or until the government shuts down the internet haha </nervous laughter>

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums