To all those worried about buying a nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzzyindahizzzy

Reaction score
I exchanged my first nexus for a new one after 2 days. Was having 3g/4g issues. The 2nd phone definitely transitions much better. The 1st one never went from 3g to 4g without my help, and couldn't hold 4g to save its life.

Riley

Reaction score
Its by far the best phone I've had and I came from a D1, then a D3 now the Nexus, and I couldn't be happier. :icon_ lala:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks a million for the link.

no sweat. I always keep apps I find like this, nab em and stick on my dropbox incase I lose my phone or something...Ill always have it. And its about sharing! Especially this time of year. Geez...must be a sign of getting old. I used to be all humbug. :p

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only thing im worried about is all the complaints with the 4g/3g/data issues. is it possible that it can get fixed with an update? going to the store next week to try out all 3 phones.

I personally havent had them, but from what Ive read, if you do...tell verizon about it because Samsung apparently wants the phones back that have an issue for testing. Dont know how true this is...but I did read it somewhere.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well besides the fact that your comment makes you come off sounding like an idiot and lacking any objectivity whatsoever, I own a RAZR, Rezound, and now a Nexus. There are issues with the phone that a multitude of other individuals and myself have voiced. Only to be met with the "Don't be so critical it's a phone..." or the "I came from the Moto Droid this is the best thing ever because I upgrade phones once every 2 years..." arguments in rebuttal.

Just like with this thread. You offer no rebuttal for any of the things that people are complaining about making you sound like an ignorant fanboi (not saying you are just saying you sound like one ;) )

This is the essence of the razr community. Very childish with the name calling and overly assertive attitude.

Be respectful so threads stop getting closed because if childish flaming

sent from unlocked gnex

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't think soft keys will become obsolete. In fact I believe Google has said they will retain functions with ics.

I also dont think anyone is in denial about their phone. What is absurd though is this adolescent like banter about the nex. Most of which is from razr owners. Rezound... bionic...etc owners don't seem to mind we like our phone. They aren't trying to open our eyes to how bad our phone is. What do you expect from us.....return our nexus...buy a razr and join the nexbash movement? Who cares if you like your phone better than mine. I sure don't. I wasn't impressed with the razr before the nex was released... I'm not impressed with it now either.

sent from unlocked gnex

Last edited:

sb1831

Reaction score
This is the essence of the razr community. Very childish with the name calling and overly assertive attitude.

Be respectful so threads stop getting closed because if childish flaming

sent from unlocked gnex

And the condescending attitude of the "I just upgraded from an OG Droid OMG!!" Community is any better? The fact that you're condoning ignorance is even worse and makes you no better. You can bash me all you want for having a RAZR I'll sleep well tonight. I've got a Rezound and a Nexus too would you like to bash me for that? Yeah didn't think so.

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Clearly people can't behave with civility in this discussion. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.