Titanium Backup - Update problems

tiger505

Reaction score
I have spent hours trying to reinstall Rom after Rom updates and they all work. I thought I had a hiccup because Titanium Backup would force close on me every time. I'm seeing lots of reported problems with TM in the past several hours on a Google search. I did find an older TM apk and it works fine.
Warning: Be careful of the Titanium Backup update...:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
I like mybackup pro better anyways.

Also TiBu has a flashable zip if you can find it.

Sent from my OTB EC01 Fascinate

OP
tiger505

tiger505

Reaction score
How do you change the back up battery on a TI-89 Titanium calculator? I can't figure it out! And I don't know where my manual is.

This might just be the prize for "off subject" ever in the history of Forums. LOL

I think TB has fixed the problem, new update came in this morning. I swear I spent hours Odin this Rom and Odin that Rom trying every released version possible and TB would not work (forced closed) when I tried to download from the Market. Finally figured I should try an older TB APK and success! I really thought I had messed up the innerds of my Fascinate real good. Mods you can delete this thread if need be as TB is fixed. :)

Rsswga

Reaction score
Install the version before the last update then install the update..worked for me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums