Titanium Backup(purchased) not showing up in app drawer

reebz

Reaction score
I wanted to do a backup of apps and data prior to updating a rom and TIBU was not in my app drawer. I thought maybe it hadn't reinstalled, or I hadn't reinstalled it after the last ROM update. I went to the Market and it showed up in "My Apps" as installed, but the "open" button was greyed out. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Notification bar says it installed successfully, but still isn't in my app drawer. I'm just kinda wondering if anyone knows what's up with that?

RockinRealtor

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I had the free version, but upgraded to the pro version yesterday and it isn't showing up in the app drawer. When I go to the Market (where I bought and downloaded it), it says it's installed, but the OPEN button is grayed out. I have uninstalled the free version and it's still not there. I also went to the wiki page, but my problem does not show up there in the trouble shooting section. Any help?? Thanks!

PS - I am rooted using UltimateDroid 3.1.1

Reaction score
You do realize the pro version on the market is just the key to unlock the pro version right? You still need the free version, and you will still use it via the free version it'll just have the pro features unlocked.

Its the same thing with rom manager, one is the app, one unlocks the other features

RockinRealtor

Reaction score
Nope, didn't realize that but thanks. They could have been a little more clear in the description. There is plenty of room there to type additional comments. Frustrating. Thank you again though, I have re-downloaded the free version and it shows up as the pro version in the header when I open it now. :)