Titanium backup not working with blurry maxx 4.1

jk81033

Reaction score
I installed blurry maxx 4.1 and tried to run titanium backup. It says it can't get superuser permission. Any ideas anyone? I would like to try blurry maxx but I need my data.

deduct

Reaction score
Go into super su app and select settings and then select default access and select grant. Then try titanium again.

OP
J

jk81033

Reaction score
I tried going into superuser su but it said that I need to update binary. I tried but it didn't work. I tried root checker and it says my phone isn't rooted which is impossible.

deduct

Reaction score
Reroot with razrs edge and you'll be all set.

OP
J

jk81033

Reaction score
Will rerooting my phone effect my other rom?

I have both eclipse and blurry maxx installed on my phone in safestrap. Will rerooting while I'm in the blurry maxx slot effect the rom in my other slot(eclipse)?

deduct

Reaction score
It won't harm your other ROMs if that's what your thinking. What you can try is to switch over to eclipse and see if you have root on that ROM. If you do than phone is still rooted and your problem is the blurry build you have there. If you want to run blurry I would stick with version 3.8 until eyedea and Timmy figure out what is going on with the latest blurry builds.

OP
J

jk81033

Reaction score
It won't harm your other ROMs if that's what your thinking. What you can try is to switch over to eclipse and see if you have root on that ROM. If you do than phone is still rooted and your problem is the blurry build you have there. If you want to run blurry I would stick with version 3.8 until eyedea and Timmy figure out what is going on with the latest blurry builds.

Thanks again. My phone is rooted in eclipse but when I use root checker in blurry maxx 4.1 it says my phone isn't rooted. I I will try blurry maxx 3.8. I think I'll stick with eclipse for my daily driver though. Few problems with that.

deduct

Reaction score
Exactly man. Eclipse is stable with great battery life. That's hard to beat