Titanium Backup not restoring

g8gt2012

Reaction score
So I have been running UD .9 for awhile and have gotten a little bored with it so I have been messing around with cyanogen and its themes on ROM Manger. I did a full backup of my apps and system data with Ti on UD .9 but when I go to restore it on the latest cyanogen 15 or so don't restore. I've seen questions about this in a couple threads but no real answer. Any help would be appreciated.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sounds like you're trying to restore the UD9 system data to CM, try doing restore missing apps with data which is right above the missing apps + system data option.

OP
g8gt2012

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Will give this a go tomorrow afternoon, phone died on me earlier today (left gps on indoors and the gps tried to get a lock untill it died) so it's currently charging but will post an update after I try only restoring app data.

OP
g8gt2012

g8gt2012

Reaction score
OK got done doing a restore of just apps and their data. I'm getting everything but 11 apps. Some of them are kickback 1.0 soundback 1.0 pandora a music app called 3 and some other stuff that I think might have been changed in the cyanogen system data because they all have 2.1-update1 for the version information.

EDIT:: Also, for some reason I now have two terminal emulators installed. One is a blue screen background when you open it up and the other is a black screen background. Is the black installed on cyanogen to begin with?

Last edited:
OP
g8gt2012

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Solved:: I used MyBackup Pro to restore the missing data and now no problems. Thank-you for the help with Ti though any help understanding apps is greatly appreciated.

russ472

Reaction score
I noticed mine does the same thing. I had to manually reinstall several apps that were on the uninstalled list.

OP
g8gt2012

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Yeah I think it has to do with the framework being different?? I really have no clue but I just installed the apps and data, not system data, from Ti and then installed my backed up data from MyBackup Pro and I got it all to work.