Titanium backup free

earlybill1

Reaction score
When flashing a new rom how do u keep ur backups n titanium I've flashed b4 n got all back but last time I lost everything

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titanium backup backs up your apps to the sd card and not the phone itself. You shouldn't have lost anything. You need to reinstall TiBu from the market before restoring your other apps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Raydee35

Reaction score
I rooted my Razr today and DL Titanium Backup but it looks like I can't freeze any apps with the free version. I haven't tried to remove any programs with the free version so I have no idea if that works either but if it does work is it OK to remove bloat apps?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I rooted my Razr today and DL Titanium Backup but it looks like I can't freeze any apps with the free version. I haven't tried to remove any programs with the free version so I have no idea if that works either but if it does work is it OK to remove bloat apps?

Nope, do not remove anything. Rename or freeze is the best practice, if you remove it will cause nothing but problems.

Raydee35

Reaction score
Ok so I am guessing since I can't freeze on the free version that I need to upgrade to the paid version then?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If I were you I would that program is well worth the money. You could also use something like Root Explorer to navigate to your system/app folder and rename the .apk to .bak and that would do the same thing.

I like freezing though, just easier and more dependable. I renamed a few apps and they were still showing up.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Titanium Backup is hands down the BEST app I have ever bought. If there is any app worth springing a couple bucks for, it's TB. I have 72 apps frozen in my phone and I back everything up religiously. Spend the coin. It's worth it. :)

azle

Reaction score
New to Driod iPhone convert! so tell me about what this TB app does. Is there a way to rid all the app doubles behind the app icon?

Azle