Slow r no internet service

earlybill1

Reaction score
Does flashing ur droidx a number of times cause ur 3 g service to b slow cause u think that's what its doing I've done alot of rom flashing then get tired n flash back to stock my mkt is so slow it wontveven download apps ( my purchased apps) plus its takes 7 to 12 minutes just to load goole I don't even have ne thing downloaded yet that mite slow it down so what the hell can I do please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
Does flashing ur droidx a number of times cause ur 3 g service to b slow cause u think that's what its doing I've done alot of rom flashing then get tired n flash back to stock my mkt is so slow it wontveven download apps ( my purchased apps) plus its takes 7 to 12 minutes just to load goole I don't even have ne thing downloaded yet that mite slow it down so what the hell can I do please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

You can flash your phone to a different ROM twice a day if you want, that isn't your issue. What kind of service are you getting in your area? Is this happening over WiFi or 3G?

HelpeRX

Reaction score
RE

Ah no it does not..... if you get this problem all you have to do is *228 and option 2 and reboot and you will be fine.