Titanium Backup for PC??

supermatt9

Reaction score
Every once in a while I like to reformat my pc to get all the crap off of it that builds up. The only thing I don't like doing after the reformatting is resetting up all the little tweaks I have in my programs.

Is there a program like Titanium Backup for a PC? Something that will back up my programs AND the data? And then allow me to restore that data after the reformat?

Thanks!

Natey2

Reaction score
Norton Ghost.
Acronis TrueImage.

But I believe those will back *EVERYTHING* up, including obsolete registry entries, etc.

Great for taking periodic image snapshots of your PC, to restore accurately the state of the PC at some given point in time.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

OP
S

supermatt9

Reaction score
Not quite what I'm looking for Natey2. Don't want to back up EVERYTHING, just the settings I use for my programs (for example, I make quite a few tweaks to photoshop everytime I reformat. Would love to be able to back those up so that after I reinstall it, I could just restore those settings).

Robert1973

Reaction score
Norton Ghost.
Acronis TrueImage.

But I believe those will back *EVERYTHING* up, including obsolete registry entries, etc.

Great for taking periodic image snapshots of your PC, to restore accurately the state of the PC at some given point in time.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Next week I'll be training with Acronis mobileEcho and activeEcho. Once more I find out, I will describe it. The solution looks very interesting.