Tikl - touch to talk (ptt)

erich

Reaction score
TIKL - TOUCH TO TALK (PTT)
WOW this is amazing! Any of you try this yet? I am blown away at how nice it is.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Been using it for about a month now...

Gets the I phone guys all torqued up... one of my friends spent an hour looking for something similar in the Apple app store before he gave up...:icon_ banana:

RoNYC

Reaction score
Same here, been using it for a while. Since I've convinced half my co workers to android fanatics, we all are using it. Not that thats all we do at work......we work.....yeah......

Last edited:

strawman

Reaction score
I almost went into the apple store on Sunday and used this app to talk to my wife a few stores over but I didn't. I still might yet because it does get the appleheads flustered.

Droid does what the Ican't

slaz

Reaction score
What transport does it use? Seems like it requires the other's cell phone number to setup the contact. Afterwards, does it use wifi or network data? Trying to see if it's usable on an Android phone that does not have network access; just wifi. Thanks!

OP
E

erich

Reaction score
It does work over wifi and a network.

megawatz

Reaction score
It's an awesome app! Better than Nextel i think. Been using it for over a month, and love using it everytime! If they could only block usage when receiving.

BullDroid

Reaction score
I love this app as well! lol Made one of my Iphone friends download an app that only lets him record a message then send it. So there is a longer dleay in reply from whoever he is talking too. lol He was super jealous :)

heatmisr

Reaction score
I found out by accident that it also works with a bluetooth headset! Was wondering if there was some kind of privacy feature, so that was a pleasant surprise.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
using for a month. fantastic. i have sent to everyone i know with a droid. apple friends are jealous, jealous again. where is the competition.
thanks to the developers

adt584

Reaction score
Does it only work With people With DROIDS... or anybody that has wifi or internet is it possible for them to down load this app?

dawgintn

Reaction score
Does it only work With people With DROIDS... or anybody that has wifi or internet is it possible for them to down load this app?

has to be a android phone with the app on it. i got a droid and i use it to talk to a buddy on atat with a backflip

jtsurf18

Reaction score
Haven't used this one, but if you'd like to be able to talk to users with an iphone, there is a app called "heytell" that works on both platforms. Great app.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
like the tikl app but ima give that hey tell app a look