Thunderbolt with extended battery or wait for bionic?

trueangla

Reaction score
We finally got 4g in my area this week. Im up for an upgrade. I got the itch for a new one. Do they make covers for the Thunderbolt with the extended battery bulge? Should i wait for the bionic? Gonna go try out the Thunderbolt today to see speeds.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TSXXX

Reaction score
The TB is a great great phone. If you look at some threads, some people are having problems with rebooting issues and whatnot but for the most part, many phones run great. I usually don't like HTC sense but it is very polished on this phone. 4g is just unbelievable as well. I'm not sure if they make the extended battery covers but I would suggest getting the battery anyways. Now to the bionic, it has better specs all around compared to the TB. 1gb of ram, 16gb internal storage, better display, etc... it's really all up to you of you want to wait or not. The thunderbolt is a wonderful phone though.

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2 at 1.37ghz

TSXXX

Reaction score
I believe it's 1gb ram, I could be wrong though. Someone please clarify.

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2 at 1.37ghz

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Seido makes an extended battery cover now.

huskur

Reaction score
Though the TB is a nice device it was rushed out with not enough testing. It's really buggy compared to most devices in its class. Of course that is only my opinion. Personally i would wait and get the bionic

kgrice

Reaction score
if you get the extended battery, it takes a while to get used to it weighing twice as much as any phone. i have the revo and just got the extended battery and its heavy at first.