Thunderbolt running BAMF disables mobile network on it's own???

upjeeper

Reaction score
My new (to me) thunderbolt is currently running BAMF after a full and very clean install I did.
However once in a while it will disable the mobile network, I just have to go into the pull down and turn it back on. Kind of annoying, but not the end of the world.

Is this a feature of some software to disable the mobile network when signal is low? Or should it not be doing this?

My new (to me) thunderbolt is currently running BAMF after a full and very clean install I did.
However once in a while it will disable the mobile network, I just have to go into the pull down and turn it back on. Kind of annoying, but not the end of the world.

Is this a feature of some software to disable the mobile network when signal is low? Or should it not be doing this?

I did find online where on person had this problem, turns out it was for some reason being causes by his 2x battery. I also have an extended battery, maybe that's it???

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which version of BAMF are you running? I know I have Skyraider, and it has a way to shut off the radio while the screen is off.

Something new to SkyRaider is the addition of several original LTE tools to help make your life a little easier. For starters, there is an integrated Sense style widget for your home screen. There is also a Quick Setting for toggling while you have the expanded status bar down. Then there are some more advanced options like Auto LTE. You can configure your phone to turn off LTE when the phone goes to sleep and back on when you wake it up. The options include timers for screen on/off times in case you have a habit of quickly flipping on your phone just to check messages. All of the tools use an advanced engine I wrote to allow switching from 3G to 4G faster than ever (as long as you are within range of an LTE tower).