Three-Way Developer of the Month Contest Tie-Breaker Vote! [Poll]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
finish-3-way-tie_cropped.jpg

Here at HQ we need your help! Unsurprisingly, our developers are all very popular, and because of this, we now have a three-way tie for the dev of the month contest! Of course all of our hardworking devs deserve every ounce of success that comes their way, but because this is a contest, there must be a winner. We need the community's help to figure this one out. Jester, hashcode and myfishbear each have an equal amount of votes in the developer community right now, so we decided to put the vote to an open community poll. Please hit up this thread and vote for your favorite of the three!

Here are links to each so you can see their work if you haven't already:

myfishbear: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-4-roms/239968-eclipse-jb-droid-4-a.html

Jester: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ix-aka-strippd-spjester-jp1044-t3t3droid.html

Hashcode: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...icial-cm10-1-jb-4-2-2-03-22-camera-fixes.html

Regardless of which one wins we want to thank all of these devs for their hard work, and for participating in the contest. It's with their help and yours that DroidForums.net is the best place on the planet for Android related info and discussions! Thanks for voting!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Gotta say, jester put a LOT of effort into making their entire presentation sharp and professional looking. Unfortunately I can't test any of the three, so I'll pass on the vote.

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I voted for hashcode. What chu talkin bout Willis. How did my name get here lmfao

Krooked247

Reaction score
Not to dumb down anyone else, all devs do amazing work and its very appreciated. But Hashcode should win this hands down. His work is never ending. Not to mention, STS-DEV-TEAM hopped on board for the whole android community and now officially supports CM10.1, AOKP, and Liquidsmooth. Dont forget about previous ports of killrom, CNA, and the ubuntu project. Most of all Hash's safestrap which is necessary for all roms to run. This man maintains multiple projects on multiple devices( bionic, rzr, d4, kindle, d3 etc...). If the android community votes another way about this.... Then they a showing some serious lack of respect for the Motorola guru/ kexec godfather.
DONT LET ME DOWN...
This isnt an April fool's is it? Lol
Shouts to Jester and Myfishbear for their contributions.
Not very familiar with Jester but think its pretty tough he voted for Hashcode.
And i KNOW Myfishbear is very hands on and helpful in the community. I am constantly reading threads that he is the man behind.
Actually huge thanks to all these devs, without yall my phone would be Verizon garbage.
Feels good to rant about all this.

Krooked All Day...

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well I guess Myfishbear has come a long way since this debacle!!
http://androidforums.com/ally-all-things-root/243170-i-hated-ally-so-much-i-smashed.html
A
lthough I don't see many votes for him. Sorry..... did I just Poke the Bear. LOL :happy3:

nice pulling up a 2010 classic lol.... i miss the old days:)
boy did i hate that lg ally... it was slow as molasses and was insolent too many times lol... that's why i executed it... computers should do what they are told lol...:icon_ devil:

Edit: just reread some of my post on there... i called the ally a "crapbox" rofl
tongue.png
mainly cuz i missed a job interview because of it.. thats why i make my own roms and dont touch lg phones anymore.

Last edited: