Holiday Theme Contest:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The entries so far are soooooo amazing and I doubt that I could outdo those.... so ...... I conceed...lol ;)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The entries so far are soooooo amazing and I doubt that I could outdo those.... so ...... I conceed...lol ;)

The main thing is to get a number of themes out for the Droid community to enjoy ;). There's still time bruther. Plus, your work is great too. Don't sell yourself short.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The main thing is to get a number of themes out for the Droid community to enjoy ;). There's still time bruther. Plus, your work is great too. Don't sell yourself short.

Thanks brah..... but you guys got them looking great enough that all of the members are set thru the holidays...;)... and besides you and I both know how much work goes into these, eh?... so unless I'm willing to spend the next 8 hrs nonstop on it, I don't have a chance at bearing you guys ones.. :p :D
Great job guys...

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Any one created one to work with sapphire?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks brah..... but you guys got them looking great enough that all of the members are set thru the holidays...;)... and besides you and I both know how much work goes into these, eh?... so unless I'm willing to spend the next 8 hrs nonstop on it, I don't have a chance at bearing you guys ones.. :p :D
Great job guys...

So spend 7hrs and 59 mins. :p

I'm quite anxious to see more. I hope some people are holding out for the last minute to "wow" us all. Hopefully pc747 has a few entries that just haven't been posted yet!

Youminker

Reaction score
That pic. is really gorgeous. I also want to make one for myself.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No

j/k. I wasn't going to, but I figured....hey....it's the Holidays. Thanks for the interest.

Nice one ;-) Thanks for the update. Your stuff is always top notch. Expect a little Christmas present this weekend. dancedroid

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sick theme LadyAngler.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Nice theme LadyAngler. I may load up UD 2.4.0 this weekend just to check it out.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good job LadyAngler! Very indepth theme! Congrats on the submission and good luck in the contest :)

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Since the Droid X has or will be receiving an update for most users, I also have an identical version of the theme that will work with OTA 2.2.1
Not sure how the rescue squad wants to handle this, but please let me know so I can post another link and make it available to those Droid X users who have updated to the newest OTA.

ALIASgirl23

Reaction score
screenshots continued (2)

I love it! The call screen with the different icons for each number is awesome. Snow Miser and Heat Miser for the win!

The only thing I would love more is if it were available for Ultimate Droid 2.4.0 ;)