Holiday Theme Contest:

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Carl.. I ported this to UD.. I tried to make it as plain as day I had nothing to do with the theme... make sure there is nothing else you want to add or me to change

Do you have this posted somewhere for everyone to use or is your port for yourself only?? I would like to try this theme out, can you please direct me to the port you made for UD??? thanks.

I think he had some issues with it. I'm going to port it tonight and post it in the UD forums. First I'll need a few beta testers because I no longer have a D1 to try it on.

Smokie

Reaction score
Carl.. I ported this to UD.. I tried to make it as plain as day I had nothing to do with the theme... make sure there is nothing else you want to add or me to change

Do you have this posted somewhere for everyone to use or is your port for yourself only?? I would like to try this theme out, can you please direct me to the port you made for UD??? thanks.

I think he had some issues with it. I'm going to port it tonight and post it in the UD forums. First I'll need a few beta testers because I no longer have a D1 to try it on.

well im sitting here without a ROM at the moment because i can't get his to get past the boot animation.. i have a D1. let me know if I can help.

Robbie72

Reaction score

I will be more than happy to test it for you.

Smokie

Reaction score
am I the only person that had trouble with Kook's theme? I NEVER have problems flashing anything.. but this is making me boot loop. ;[

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Make sure you have the correct 2.3 flashed. For some reason UD named 2.1 and 2.3 the same. But its flashing fine for me and others. Let me know how it goes and thanks for your interest.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I will be more than happy to test it for you.

well im sitting here without a ROM at the moment because i can't get his to get past the boot animation.. i have a D1. let me know if I can help.

Check your PMs

Smokie

Reaction score
ok for some reason.. if i let UD 2.3.0 boot all the way up at least the first time then the theme doesn't make me boot loop. that's the first time that i couldn't flash a theme in CW while updating a ROM. very nice Kook.. great work!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok for some reason.. if i let UD 2.3.0 boot all the way up at least the first time then the theme doesn't make me boot loop. that's the first time that i couldn't flash a theme in CW while updating a ROM. very nice Kook.. great work!
Glad it worked. You had me scared.

And thanks again......

jellybean420

Reaction score

And thanks again......

And now he's updating to 2.4.0 tonight lol.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah, Didn't realize you made it for the X only. I've never tried porting from teh X to the D1 and having my 1st attempt at it be an unknown attempt.. Didn't turn out...so good.

Smokie

Reaction score

And thanks again......

And now he's updating to 2.4.0 tonight lol.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yeah LoL i know.. impossible to keep up.. just the day before I had xcape's chrome theme on UD 2.3. and that takes a little while to setup due to having to do all the icons with better cut.. looks dope when its done.. happy holidays ;]

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
sorry i am not trying to hijack the thread i know its for the contest.

ok this is for kook well i have been trying to get your beautiful widgets skin on my droi1 running ud2.1 so i can finish off my holiday theme im using cush2push'e xmas them on it but i need a themed clock. but im having trouble following the install directions. ive tried using root explorer and astro to find the folder you speak of but i cant seem to find it? this migh tbe beyond me but it seems simple.

"I also made a matching Beautiful Widgets skin. So if you have the app, you can unzip it and drag the folder into data/beautifulwidgets/skins and it should come up as an option."

great work by the way everyone lovin the xmas themes everyone that sees my droid1 say WOW! and then they ask how can i get that.

bob
ps mods feel free to move this post if its inapropriat
Did my suggestion work?

had to go do the holiday shopping so im gonna try it out today. thanks fo rth ereply koo.

bob

yes it did work i found the file and inserted your file and it worked like a charm thanks for the info and help and keep up the great work.

bob

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's my entry...

I made it ONLY for UD 2.3. I'm not going to port it to any other ROMs...

Kook, fantastic theme (as usual) -- do you have any intention of updating it for 2.4 or will the same theme still work.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1 week left................. If you have not submitted a working theme/rom you have until 11:59 PM Wednesday night Central Standard Time.