Thoughts on roms

Reaction score
I've got this same thing over on the xda forum, but this one will be writen alot better.

Monster rom 1.1i is what I've been on all day and there is an update to 1.1j that just came out so my thought are of the 1.1I

Theme of the rom is very little at this time its still very new. The notification bar is a metallic black with white symbols and a battery meter that shows 1%. Very nice. The dialer is also themed with a metallic look.

The rom is I would say an OASP rom im guessing because its not using the stock blur launcher which I like better any way.

I think that its faster then stock. Feels snappier do to the adrenaline shot that he gave it. I don't know what that does but I like it. No lag or slow downs of any kind.

There is a bloated and a debloaded rom as well.

Also the free ram has been really good. Every time I look I have at least 200 to 230mb of free ram all the time. Can't beat that. The battery has also been good for me as well, as of 12 hour of moderate use I still have 50% left. That's good for me.

I've had no issues with it as of now so im really liking it and im looking forward to more updates. He updates it every couple of days wich I ike. They are not big updates but good ones.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I'm currently running Steel Droid 2.0 and I really like it. I'm using it in conjunction with GO Launcher EX. It's quite snappy but I might just have to give Monster a try. I've heard some good things about it. Not just this thread but elsewhere too.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok time for steel DROID 3.0

Ive been running this for a full day now and

It very snappy. Opening apps is ferry fast it just kinda snaps open very quick. I have not ran into any slow downs or lag. Been very happy with the speed. It also has the adrenaline shot along with some ram tweaks. This rom is the only one out that I've seen with tweaks that I think are done to make a faster rom.

It is also themed a little bit. It has a 1% battery meter on top a black notification bar. The wifi and bars are changed to a blue and look like ice theme. I do like the look

It is running on the blur launcher as of now. He is doing a poll to see what launcher to use in the futures. So you can help decide Wichita one you would like. Cool idea.

I've ran into no problems that I needs to be fixed with away. There were a few issues but since have been fixed. He also has some addons that you can put back onto the phone if you need certain Apps that he took off. It is debloated rom, I also think there is a bloated rom as well.

The free ram is not as high as the monster rom but still better then stock. Im usually at 120 to 180mb of free ram.

With every update it gets better and better.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums