Thoughts on Bionic vs. Razr vs. Rezound

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Dave12308 said:
You are completely WRONG about Moto messing up their version of ICS. It is simply stock ICS with a SMALL amount of "Blur" added. The things people are complaining about are simply things that were removed or changed between GB and ICS, people are very resistant to change and tend to complain alot. Compared to the Rezound, there are many more RAZR owners, and many more of them are on ICS simply because it's now official. When the Rezound officially gets ICS, trust me, it won't be all praises. But then again, people will take any chance they can get to take a jab at Moto devices, which seems EXACTLY what this is.

At least Motorola uses a DECENT dual-core chipset in their devices. The Rezounds is a bit outdated.

It's not a jab. I've had Motos in the past and they were decent phones. I'm just trying to set the record straight. If you think the Bionic is a better phone, then so be it.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Last edited:

Regulator

Reaction score
So did the OP ever decide? Verizon offered me a og razr as well so i took it, arrived today and in the box was a CLNR bionic! Called them up and they apologized, now they are sending me a razr maxx with free saturday shipping for my troubles. Had them verify several times that its going to be a maxx.

Otakulad

Reaction score
So did the OP ever decide? Verizon offered me a og razr as well so i took it, arrived today and in the box was a CLNR bionic! Called them up and they apologized, now they are sending me a razr maxx with free saturday shipping for my troubles. Had them verify several times that its going to be a maxx.

They were nicer to you than me. I wanted to do a warranty replacement for my Bionic, and TWICE they sent me a Charge (my first phone). I asked if they would send me the S3 when it came out for my troubles, and he said no. I should have taken it to his manager.

Regulator

Reaction score
They were nicer to you than me. I wanted to do a warranty replacement for my Bionic, and TWICE they sent me a Charge (my first phone). I asked if they would send me the S3 when it came out for my troubles, and he said no. I should have taken it to his manager.

This has been a 3 day ordeal for me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Otakulad

Reaction score
It was about a week for me. The biggest issue I had was when they sent me two charges the tech said that they couldn't send out a third. Only two out at a time. He did override it and finally sent me a Bionic. If I would have pushed, I probably could have gotten a rezound or a Maxx, but I like to remove the battery and I have a lot of Bionic accessories.