Those of you using Jorte Calendar...

Jen72386

Reaction score
Just installed Jorte calendar widget..LOVE it so far! I was wondering if it is possible to have the time of an event show on the calendar widget?

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't see the time in the calendar widget, but you can use the agenda widgets. They show the time of the events.

OP
J

Jen72386

Reaction score
I can't see the time in the calendar widget, but you can use the agenda widgets. They show the time of the events.

Bummer...i don't really like the agenda...I like being able to see a couple weeks at a time.. ok thanks!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Bummer...i don't really like the agenda...I like being able to see a couple weeks at a time.. ok thanks!

Start time shows in the 2 week view agenda...

OP
J

Jen72386

Reaction score

Hmm..didn't see the two week agenda before...i like the look of the calendar view better... guess I have to pick what I want more..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Hmm..didn't see the two week agenda before...i like the look of the calendar view better... guess I have to pick what I want more..

I use the calendar view - I only flipped thru them cuz of the previous poster had mentioned the agenda view...