Jorte Calendar-Other suggestions or help/Holidays

dannyro

Reaction score
Hello,

I am using a Motorola Bionic and using Jorte as my calendar app, and I use Google calendar. I know its a small issue, but I cant get national holidays to show up once on the correct date. I have tried multiple settings on the default calendar app, to make holidays visible (there is a google calendar holidays option in the settings) and nothing works. If I choose show national holidays calendar in Jorte, the holiday shows up twice on the actual day and it shows up the day before (for example, St patricks day is shown happening on March 16 and 17th. Honestly this used to be fine but with updates this calendar cant fix this problem and I am getting sick of it. Does anyone know how to fix this or can you suggest another calendar that is good that sync with Google calendar? Im ready to dump Jorte at this point out of frustration.

Thanks,

Dan

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I recently switched from Jorte due to the syncing issues and the recent updates. I am using CalenGoo which is a paid app but syncs everything perfectly including holidays.

I selected US holidays thru my google calendar account online and then I selected sync on CalenGoo under accounts - so this might work on any calendar app you try.

~it's not just a phone~