This Just showed up on Moto's Site

Covington

Reaction score
Nice find. I like the campaign about how the Bionic is the Overseer of all devices:)

I just hope it doesn't take over my car while I'm driving!

OP
camaro1173

camaro1173

Reaction score
:) LOL my car is to old it is what they call a dumb car, it is before all the tech got into them it still has a carburetor. :icon_ banana:

Renae

Reaction score
I don't want to sign up, I want the details now.

Renae

Reaction score
I don't want the details any more I just want the MASTER "BIONIC"

And I want one of those quadcoptors.....that's what I want....screw the bionic, quadcoptors fly!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DamirD1984

Reaction score
And I want one of those quadcoptors.....that's what I want....screw the bionic, quadcoptors fly!

To bad OG droid doesn't run the scavenger hunt app... quad copter are sure nice :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've tried to download the APP from multiple places on my OG 1 and it will not let me download it, not sure how others are even getting it on their phone.

GBH2

Reaction score
I've tried to download the APP from multiple places on my OG 1 and it will not let me download it, not sure how others are even getting it on their phone.

I just downloaded it from the Android Market directly - but I am rooted and running Gingerbread 2.3.5, so maybe that made the difference. It still runs terribly, though. I can sometimes get to play through but more often than not it just hangs or force closes or reboots the phone.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mines stock, so maybe that's why. I can't even find it in the market when I do a search. But I used the links on the forum to attempt to install it, but it just says "Not compatible with your device."

DamirD1984

Reaction score
I just downloaded it from the Android Market directly - but I am rooted and running Gingerbread 2.3.5, so maybe that made the difference. It still runs terribly, though. I can sometimes get to play through but more often than not it just hangs or force closes or reboots the phone.

I've got GPA17 running, which is 2.3.5 as well... and I search Droid Bionic Arena, and nothing will show for me...

GBH2

Reaction score
I've got GPA17 running, which is 2.3.5 as well... and I search Droid Bionic Arena, and nothing will show for me...

Interesting. I am running GPA17 also. I got from the Android Market online and pushed it to my phone, but I just looked again and even though I have it running on my phone it now says "incompatible with your phone the Droid 1" lol. I must have grabbed it before they changed the compatibility on it.

View attachment 39799

You guys are not missing much, it really does run badly - keeps closing and rebooting. I am also running the HTK Supercharger and I had to turn off as much background stuff as I could and set very aggressive memory settings to get it to run for a while - still every time I got a notification it kicked me out of the Arena app or rebooted the phone, lol.

Last edited:

Renae

Reaction score
Lame. We should all get quadcotors for our troubles.

I really just like saying quadcoptor.

OP
camaro1173

camaro1173

Reaction score
I guess that is why mine just reboots as well. I guess I will not be playing :icon_evil: