This is a great site!

Beka27

Reaction score
I've been lurking here since I purchased my X in October. It's been great fun learning what I can about the phone and everything it can do. This is my first smartphone and I've been enjoying the heck outta it. It's a major step-up from my rickety LG EnV. As of yet, I am not rooted. I've been going thru first and trying to figure out the basic phone before I make that next step. Root is probably something on the horizon tho. I'm mildly concerned about bricking, but it seems like there are ways to prevent this from happening. Thanks for a very informative and active site!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the X!! Definitely read and feel comfortable before making any mods to your phone...in addition to the sub-forums here, also check out our sister site at www.droidxforums.com - we are dedicated to just the X there..

Jump in & enjoy, ask questions if ya have them and participate when ya can!!

vintage2714

Reaction score
Welcome to the site great to have you here im a new to droid as well im learning alot from this site so many friendly people here.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

OP
Beka27

Beka27

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! No questions about anything specific, it seems like almost everything has already been discussed at length on the site! I am figuring I'm going to have this phone for 2+ years, so I'm not in any hurry...