This cant be maxx battery

pbickel

Reaction score
I don't know what makes my maxx so different but this can't be regular battery life for a maxx but its average for me

ForumRunner_20120821_180351.png

ForumRunner_20120821_180355.png

Nope.. its his signal.....I have the same issue at times...the poor 4g signal sucks down the battery...

I didn't even think about that.:)

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

94lt1 said:
Nope.. its his signal.....I have the same issue at times...the poor 4g signal sucks down the battery...

Could it make it this bad? I have auto brightness plus my smart actions shuts data off when screen turns off

I'm going to move this over to the battery sub forum :)

But believe me .. I had this issue and it drove me nuts.

I hassled FoxKat for days when I first joined... I heard how amazing the phone was, and it wasn't for me. It took some work handsome learning... but I figured it out.

I got my hard evidence when I got my second maxx and my wide her maxx... I compared them all, did several different trial and error tests.

Use smart actions battery extended and don't kill the battery... those are your best options..

I am rooted do you think .215 would help add some time on

Couple of things... yes 215 does help immensely ... and if you have smart actions set to kill mobile data and background sync... in my experience I have found that killing data sucks down more battery... I have min set to stop sync, when the screen times out, and isn't charging... that's it...

The reason I think it drains battery to kill mobile data,is that it takes more power to seek out the data signal time after time. Just my suspicion..

The other thing you could try pbickel, which works for me because I am in a poor 4g and often poor 3g area, is I use a toggle switch to turn on data when I need it and turn it back off when I don't. I also use the battery extender smart action.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

I'll probably go for a warranty maxx soon anyways. There is a huge yellow dot on the top right of my screen looks like dried glue from the screen or something.

I only trade phones in for refurbs if it is absolutely necessary bc every single one is going to have some kinda problem or they wouldn't have it in the first place

I think it in spite of all of that it has given me some impressive results, even DancingNexus on the :icon_ banana: economy dancedroid setting.

I agree with only getting one when needed but a big about nickel sized yellow spot on the screen is quite annoying and my first maxx the back speaker went out.

pbickel said:
I agree with only getting one when needed but a big about nickel sized yellow spot on the screen is quite annoying and my first maxx the back speaker went out.

I am with you pbickel, I wouldn't want a big yellow spot on my screen either. You will have to get a replacement and don't stop until you get one that is right.

I am with you pbickel, I wouldn't want a big yellow spot on my screen either. You will have to get a replacement and don't stop until you get one that is right.

Since my droid 2 is an older device parts are inexpensive and pretty easy to find so if my screen busts ill replace it my self. I agree with the two of you about returning the defective phone since it is a relatively new model

Back