Thinking of buying the Galaxy S3

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you know that Sprint's unlimited data only applies to their network? Sprint customers are limited to 300MB of data use (or less) when roaming. Just something to take into consideration :) They also only have 24 LTE markets, so chances are, you're not going to have it.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I've been reading about customer service in the Verizon galaxy s3 forums of another site and it doesn't sound good. After doing some research of sprint I'll probably stay away from them for network and speed reasons. It cOmes down to AT&T and Verizon and I'm not sure I can deal with bad customer service and that will make the difference for me in the end.

Well like I said, it's not the CS it's the clueless reps. I would actually say VZ's customer service is some of the best I've had to deal with. They're pretty lenient when it comes to replacements, just gotta be nice enough, and it's free overnight shipping with free return box/label. They're usually very friendly too. The problem is they're clueless and it can take time to get anywhere. So unless you plan on calling in Verizon a few times a month, I wouldn't take this TOO strongly into consideration. Especially all things else considered...

OP
C

ctrlaltdefeat

Reaction score
Did you know that Sprint's unlimited data only applies to their network? Sprint customers are limited to 300MB of data use (or less) when roaming. Just something to take into consideration :) They also only have 24 LTE markets, so chances are, you're not going to have it.

I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up! Sprint is definitely out then.