Thinking about selling my Bionic!

318Droid

Reaction score
Lets get this straight first.....I am NOT having the problems with my Bionic like most ppl are having as far as it cutting off and other strange crap. Secondly, I've been sitting here wondering is the RAZR that much better than the Bionic? If it is then I would sell it and just pay the rest on for the Razr IF its worth it. But if not, why bother. Spec wise they're pretty close. Dont know how much faster it can be over the Bionic since everything on mines is sssoooo instant. My battery life is great and i dont have a problem with my screen like most ppl claim since my screen is never up my nose. Honestly, I want to wait on this update to come for it and see what changes I get but then again I wanna be on top of the smartphone game here where I am. Havent rooted yet, was going to wait til after the first update. WHAT TO DO?

TatDroid

Reaction score
Lol. You love your phone, but are wondering if something better may be released in the future? Here, let me put your mind at ease:

No. There will never be a better phone than the Bionic. Ever. Keep it.

There you go. Now rest easy and enjoy your phone for the next 20 months.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Lets get this straight first.....I am NOT having the problems with my Bionic like most ppl are having as far as it cutting off and other strange crap. Secondly, I've been sitting here wondering is the RAZR that much better than the Bionic? If it is then I would sell it and just pay the rest on for the Razr IF its worth it. But if not, why bother. Spec wise they're pretty close. Dont know how much faster it can be over the Bionic since everything on mines is sssoooo instant. My battery life is great and i dont have a problem with my screen like most ppl claim since my screen is never up my nose. Honestly, I want to wait on this update to come for it and see what changes I get but then again I wanna be on top of the smartphone game here where I am. Havent rooted yet, was going to wait til after the first update. WHAT TO DO?

Personally I'd think it'd be a waste of money to sell the Bionic, especially if you dont have any beef with it now.

If you're one of those people who constantly cry about the screen, I could see trying to move up to the Razr, but if you're happy with the Bionic, I cant imagine the razr will make you that much more happier.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
There is going to be a better phone anyway!
Don't waste your money on these new phone, (unless yours isn't working) as a better one will be out a month later!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

tcayton49

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

that is all

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
See http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-bought-oct-7th-should-i-bring-back-wait.html and substitute Prime with RAZR.

I'd say sell your Bionic and get the RAZR, but if you want to stay at the top, then be prepared to sell the RAZR for the next one that'll come out in a few months. For me, the lack of battery change on the RAZR would be a deal breaker. I mean you can't even get an extended battery or do a battery pull.

Mondingo

Reaction score
you'll never be on top of the smartphone game. There will always be better and new phones coming out every month. I love and very happy with the bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums