Phone terrible after update

Reaction score
I loved my bionic prior to the update!

Since the update I am getting data drops and screen freezes on a regular basis. After completing my 2nd factory reset (per Verizons advice) now my camera is back to its awfulness despite the fact that the update is on my phone. After the update the camera was much improved.

Additionally....after the 2nd reset my Facebook and contacts will not sync at all.

Verizon is sending me a certified like new phone Monday....hope that does not bring more problems.

I just do not understand why Verizon sells phone with so many problems.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

3sweeties

Reaction score
Come to think of it mine was great before the update and fb was weird yesterday and my screen froze yesterday. Maybe a fluke?

OP
D
Reaction score
Come to think of it mine was great before the update and fb was weird yesterday and my screen froze yesterday. Maybe a fluke?

I hope it is a fluke but I suspect the update is not so great!

My Facebook will not sink with my contacts at all despite un-installing and re-installjng twice. And I really don't understand my camera reverting to junk again.

I hope something happens quickly yo correct the update.

OP
D
Reaction score
Just had my 6th black screen in 2 days! This phone is a pos since the update. Typical Verizon and the phones they sell.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just posted this in another thread...

Like I have said before my phone is flawless after the update. I did a factory reset right before the update. I have a HW A model so I don't think it is a model problem. People that are experiencing issues it could be....tower/local problems, need to factory reset, sim is maybe damaged after update, ota didn't download in its entirety. I would definitely talk to verizon about these issues. I know a handful of people are having issues after update but that has happened to people with every one of the five android devices I have owned. The update sometimes screws up the system and a service tech needs to be contacted. Alot of people have had nothing but positive results with the update, so something definitely went wrong with your device, sim or tower in the process.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk