Thinking about flashing need info

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is much faster....no....no real problems. I am still reinstalling my apps. It does reduce you to 5 homescreens and removes the ability to do the double tap home key. But apparently you can get that back by installing ADW or Launcher pro.

I am having one issue. That is that I use Jrummy's Droid 2 Overclock and it doesn't want to take the settings in the profiles like it used to. But I am going to try quickclock and see if that does it.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
It is much faster....no....no real problems. I am still reinstalling my apps. It does reduce you to 5 homescreens and removes the ability to do the double tap home key. But apparently you can get that back by installing ADW or Launcher pro.

I am having one issue. That is that I use Jrummy's Droid 2 Overclock and it doesn't want to take the settings in the profiles like it used to. But I am going to try quickclock and see if that does it.

I HATE that double tap home key. I always press it by accident and it take five minutes to load voice commands just for me to close them lol.
Its my first time flashing a rom too.. well obviously.
Its that good?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
If I make a backup in recovery, then uninstall recovery by accident, then install it again, will I still have that backup or should I make a new one?

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
If I rooted with z4root, and wipe all my data in clockwork recovery will I still be rooted when I turn it back on?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The backup you make in cm is saved to the sd card so it doesn't matter if you remove the app. Its still there. And yes you will still be rooted after a data wipe.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You have officially crossed over to the dark side. There is no returning.

tappin and a talkin