They finally admit the X has Blur

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure, but I really believe that those jackasses introduced quite a few bugs with that motoblur crap on the X. FOR SHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMME!

heycow

Reaction score
Not to get into a "thing", but just load Launcher Pro and you don't have to look at anything Blur related...

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Not to get into a "thing", but just load Launcher Pro and you don't have to look at anything Blur related...

Yeah we know about LP. I've personally been running since the early builds. But that has zero to do with this thread.

heycow

Reaction score
I know you know, but why does it matter if it has Blur, Amazon MP3 or other stuff loaded if you never launch it (and can hide it from the App list)? Don't load any of the Blur widgets (Blurgets?) and they're gone...

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I know you know, but why does it matter if it has Blur, Amazon MP3 or other stuff loaded if you never launch it (and can hide it from the App list)? Don't load any of the Blur widgets (Blurgets?) and they're gone...

It doesn't matter either way. The point of the thread is they completely denied it had Blur up until now. All of a sudden they wanna back pedal and say it does. They aren't even admitting that they originally lied. Just admitting now that Blur is there.