LauncherProPlus will support Blur widgets

xious

Reaction score
Great news!! The developer for LauncherPro Plus has figured out how to resize the Motorola Blur widgets and will be adding this functionality in the next release. Now you can honestly say that LauncherPro is the #1 application to have on the DX, and you can install it and never look back to the stock DX homescreen.

Here are some sample screenshots I took of the stock DX home vs LauncherPro Plus with 4-rows and 5-rows.

Contact Quick Task:
Contact_2.png

Date and Time:
DateTime.png

X

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score
Are you talking about the next version or the just updated version?

This DOES NOT work with Motorola Blur (Droid X for example) widgets! You can resize them but they won’t change functionality/layout like they do on Motorola’s launcher. I cannot add that functionality (if it’s even possible to add it, since it uses the Blur framework) without having a Droid X to test, so please don’t send requests to support these widgets (unless you want to lend me your Droid X for testing, that is).

OP
X

xious

Reaction score
The next version after 0.7.3.0. I know widget resizing was just released but the developer has already fixed that feature to work with blur widgets.

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
So if I buy it right now, does it work with Blur or not?

Also how does Launcher Pro effect the car dock and multimedia dock screens?

OP
X

xious

Reaction score
If you purchase it today, then no, it will not resize the Motorola widgets correctly. It will be out with the next version.

As far as with the dock screens, those are completely separate from the homescreen. The dock screens are different applications from the homescreen, so it doesn't mess with them at all.