Themes in ROM Manager

koush

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Themes in ROM Manager (and a new, awesome, way to theme ROMs) is coming... hold on to your butts. :)

serveitup911

Reaction score
I love the sound of this! Theme updates are the only thing stopping me from flashing 5.0.6.1.

hookerdj

Reaction score
same here thats the only thing stopping me to already downloaded it just waiting for the final product to be finished

hacku

Reaction score
I forgot about the theme and updated. Now I have to wait for them to update the theme.

Oh well... lol

nphil

Reaction score
Awesome, hope its the runtime theming you were talking about a while back.. Manually editing my apks after every flash is getting to be a chore

bmoney

Reaction score
Themes in ROM Manager (and a new, awesome, way to theme ROMs) is coming... hold on to your butts. :)

Hey guys - while my posting indicates that I'm a droid newbie, I've been a long time observer. Up until the recent scandal, I was a UD user but just can't stomach using it now that I know the truth. I switched over to 5.0.6 last night, updated to a new kernel (no need to change to 5.0.6.1 now) and I'm curious about the whole process to add new themes. I see that some of you are waiting for themes before you flash the new 5.0.6.1 - so does that mean I would have to wipe data/cache if I want to add a new theme?

Thanks in advance for the help.

RoLa

Reaction score
Does this mean you are going to care and respond...lol
j/k.... please don't light my phone on fire

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
- Do NOT report bugs in themed or modified builds to me. I will not care or respond.

Last edited:

powerwagon

Reaction score

Hey guys - while my posting indicates that I'm a droid newbie, I've been a long time observer. Up until the recent scandal, I was a UD user but just can't stomach using it now that I know the truth. I switched over to 5.0.6 last night, updated to a new kernel (no need to change to 5.0.6.1 now) and I'm curious about the whole process to add new themes. I see that some of you are waiting for themes before you flash the new 5.0.6.1 - so does that mean I would have to wipe data/cache if I want to add a new theme?

You should not have to wipe before flashing theme. I am currently running 5.0.6 with hexfusion 3.0.3 with absolutely no probs. I, like you just flashed a p3droid 1.1ghz kernel and bypassed updating to 5.0.6.1

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
can i run smoked glass-esque 1.4.1 on CM 5.0.6.1 yet? according to RM it says no but if u look at some people signatures it says they are running CM 5061 AND SG-esque 141...any thoughts...

bmoney

Reaction score

You should not have to wipe before flashing theme. I am currently running 5.0.6 with hexfusion 3.0.3 with absolutely no probs. I, like you just flashed a p3droid 1.1ghz kernel and bypassed updating to 5.0.6.1

Thanks! I actually just tried out the same theme and I'm def a fan.

mkraffert

Reaction score

Koush, I used BD's ROM's and really liked them. After the past week's drama, I switched to yours. I'm loving it! THANK YOU! Please keep checking in here!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
Ooooohhh man I am loving the sound of this, Koush and CyanogenMod for the win!

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Koush I hope what i have been thinking about for Themes is what you are going to implement. Any timeframe?