Themes from ROM Manager

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way I'm just put team chaos red rum 1.2.1 right over Succulent Desire with out wiping or anything and it's fine! I used rom manager which is back to working
now. I've had no FC's but It did hang on the first boot. I pulled battery and have been running fine ever sense.

I cant wait for the Droid Concepts themes to drop.

It does work for those whom would like to mix and match. I'll be returning to basic SC 4.5 now. I don't like to double dip.
verian thanks for taking it a step further than I did. It looked like it installed like you said, and yes it also did hang for me. I pulled the battery and immediately went to recovery mode (holding "x") and put my backup back on. I guess I should have tried to let it reboot. Thanks for confirming it works.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Well, just got back home and saw a lot of replies to my question. I guess I sort of got an answer, which is 4.5 is on ese81. I am not familiar with all the problems everyone is saying is happening with ROM Manager. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far. I'm installing Succulent Desire 4.5 right now, then will back it up and I will do a theme and report back if it worked or not. Thanks everyone!
no need to worry if the themes dont work im releasing my theme with the next version of succulent desire and its pretty nice looking. next version will most likely be out sometime this week.
For kicks and grins after I set up Succulent v.4.5 and then tried to install the Chaos Black Ice theme without success.

What themes are you working on? Please come out with a dark theme, those are my favorite ones.
here is a link to a thread with a mock up of what its going to look like. im almost done. but i have to do testing and fix some issues but will most likely be out next week.

V

verian

I left red rum on for a few hours. Yes you will start to see problems or at least I did. Market would open and then close right away. But the big problem is.....
I kept getting a notification that there was an update for red rum which there was so I tried it. I pretty much end up back at stock after the update. white notification bar stock battery and 3G and all icons. When my phone rebooted at first I thought that the actual 2.1 update had sneaked its way threw. I really think it may just be not worth it for people. Nothing against Team Chaos its just me trying things out. In fact damn Team Chaos that theme was awesome, talk about setting the bar high.