New theme in the works!! Suggestion??

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
im currently working on a red theme for succulent desire v4.5. i have some ideas but i wanted to know what everyone wanted to see.

please if you could post below any suggestions.

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
What about a Orange and Chromeish? (or a shiny type silver) or Orange and Black. Im bored of all the colors out there, Time for some new looks!

GryphonD

Reaction score
this is what i have so far. :icon_ banana:

Perhaps replace outlines and black texts with the red you are going to be using, I would also look at the idea of highly illuminating things for such as the Soft Phone Key pad. One issue allot of ROMs have imo is that the actual Numbers and Letters on their nicely customized dialers are simply too dark or not very noticeable in the first place.

You may want to work with Helix2 while having it in Full Screen mode also, this could give you some ideas since it will save you some screen space by getting rid of the notifications bar (which since I use BeautifulWidgets, personally I love.. having two clocks and redundantly used space is pointless)

V

verian

Any updates on the new theme or theme's you been working on? I know you where shooting for sometime this week. Time creates perfection so no rushing, I was just wondering.

P.S Grinchy want a purple one stat! LOL.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
nice. is there any way to make the notification bar like a smoked glass/faded dark red? if that makes sense lol. just sometimes notification bars keep themes looking the same imo so switching up the color is good! :)

Last edited: