[THEMES] AOSP & VZW 'Blue' + Goodies for Liberty

flyinfool2

Reaction score
Can you make a battery (Verizon Gingerbread with Liberty 0.1 battery) for .8 just like the one you had made for .1 below...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...heme-stock-blue-vzw-liberty-0-5-gb-591-a.html

5989vwOUTt2nkEcTwAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

chefb

Reaction score
When I first loaded the rom the battery was a little green vertical fuzzy battery icon....then it changed to the stock icon.....after a reboot it went back to the versicle fuzzy green icon any Ideas To help me out

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
When I first loaded the rom the battery was a little green vertical fuzzy battery icon....then it changed to the stock icon.....after a reboot it went back to the versicle fuzzy green icon any Ideas To help me out

If you're talking about the VZW version, that's the way the battery icons came over from the TBH Deodexed files. I don't think it was meant to be used with the 10% battery mod. When using the 20% battery like how it originally came, the batteries look normal. So as the battery discharges, it will probably change icons as it passes through 10% and 20% marks.

flyinfool2

Reaction score
I just noticed that when charging, my battery icon is the Stock VZW, but when I unplug it changes to a smaller green vertical AOSP battery with no %

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I just noticed that when charging, my battery icon is the Stock VZW, but when I unplug it changes to a smaller green vertical AOSP battery with no %

See my response two posts above yours.

temchik

Reaction score
the VZW theme for 0.8 does not seem to theme all elements - all menus are still black...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on droid 2? I would loove this theme to be ported over (hint, hint!)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

I loaded these up on .7 and now the updated ones for .8 just fine on my D2 and wanted to say thanks for the stock green. Im running the custom stock green and loving it. I read that most dx themes for liberty are compatible with the d2 idopa.

That is great to know!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
the VZW theme for 0.8 does not seem to theme all elements - all menus are still black...

That was the closest I could get it without spending a huge amount of time on it. The reason the menus are black is because I couldn't get the white menus working with the CRT mod. I figured most people would prefer the CRT mod over the white menus.

temchik

Reaction score

That was the closest I could get it without spending a huge amount of time on it. The reason the menus are black is because I couldn't get the white menus working with the CRT mod. I figured most people would prefer the CRT mod over the white menus.

I see, I may be the only one, but your theme is the only thing that keeps me on Liberty, I can't stand dark anything and would actually go back to the stock rom just for that :) don't mind me though

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I like the white too. Not a fan of black menus. It looks cleaner and the glow stands out more (bottom and top of lists)

chefb

Reaction score
Im digging the black menus....no biggie and I moded the battery through the toolbox to a green battery ...but I lost the 10%....no biggie. An upgrade would be cool but not necssary
Everyone android is waiting g for gingerbread goodnessat my job... and im bitiching about the battery!!!!! Were so spoiled....thanks for the work!!........but that stock look is clean.

Last edited:

jcoll81

Reaction score
I just flashed the AOSP theme, and I am loving it so far. I have noticed that I can't change the pulldown using the Liberty Toolbox, but I used it successfully before applying the theme. Any ideas? Thanks!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So another question. Can I flash just the blur launcher on my d2 without flashing a theme?

Heoki

Reaction score
It works find until I switch to Blur Home that comes with Liberty. :-( I gotta SBF my phone again.