[THEMED ROM] AngelRom v0.6.2

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
What'd you do just change the service.jar file?

Sent from my MysteriousAngel

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Oh and thanks... I was going to put up a white clock version when I got home... now I don't have to :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Finally got to flash this, nice work man. Looks so clean. Only thing i noticed, the phone icon is stock. Only thing that doesnt match. If that matched itd be perfect. Could you send me the .png for it if you have it and i can just ninjamorph it in.

P.s. i like the black clock on the stat bar, looks better once i flashed.
Also, you should extract the boot animation from stealth, best one ive seen so far imo and it would match this theme perfectly.
Edit: not hating this anim just sayin...

sent from an constantly evolving Angel

Damn rights you best not be hatin this boot ani .. best droid in all of history is r2d2 .. anyone got a problem with it .. ill beat them with my plastic light saber HAHAHA .. i will check the one from stealth out .. i just downloaded that theme yesterday before i had to go to work .. so i didnt have a chance to look at anything ..
Oh and about that phone stock looking app .. yeah .. talk about a headache it was .. i couldnt find out exactly which icon it was supposed to replace .. i will send you the whole icon pack .. its not very big but atleast youll have it

wait a second .. i just checked out the zip from stealth and i dont have a bootanimation in it .. can you send it to me?

Last edited:
OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
haha . found the bootanimation .. i had the theme for the gb nightly .. and not the regular stealth .. funny thing about that boot ani on stealth is that i already had it .. it was called propaganda and i used it when i ran liberty on my phone . it just kinda fit with the liberty logo ..

PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

Reaction score
New to both forum and ROMs.

I've been reference this forum quite a bit while attempting to flash my D2G for the first time. Finally got Angelrom installed sucessfuly. Now I'm interested in going with your theme. Only question is I keep seeing that I should make a nandroid back-up. Or go back to stock. Problem is I have no clue what a nandroid back-up is. And I can't get RSDlite to recognize my phone. So I don't think I can SBF. I do have ROM manager and bootstrapper. Any advice?
One more thing. I'm *not* being lazy and just asking without reading. But I can't seem to find the answers I need. Thanks in advance.

keolawills

Reaction score
No worries. If you are already on angelrom, boot into cwm recovery(bootstrap recovery,reboot recovery) then wipe cache and install from zip. You dont need to come from stock, some people are more comfortable reverting to stock before switching roms.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

PrettyFlyForA_Wifi

Reaction score
No worries. If you are already on angelrom, boot into cwm recovery(bootstrap recovery,reboot recovery) then wipe cache and install from zip. You dont need to come from stock, some people are more comfortable reverting to stock before switching roms.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

Thanks! I'm gonna give it a shot in a few. Too bad there aren't more roms for the D2g. But I really do enjoy Angelrom so far.

vicolp

Reaction score
AngelRom

So, are you guys going to update the AngerlRom to v7.5?