[Themed Rom]AngelRom Black n White v0.6.2

hamann5

Reaction score
Will Titanium backup allow me to keep all those seetings? I know when I did a wipe and data last time and rebooted the phone all my apps had to download all over again but they did so automatically. Thats really not my concern, it just the settings and data in certain apps.

Sorry to be bloating this thread with unrelated topics to the ROM. Besides my own personal issues, the ROM is great.

Psj77

Reaction score
The way titanium backup works is it allows you to backup all system apps and data. After flashing a new rom and wiping data/cache, all you do is download titanium backup from the market. The app then allows you to restore all your previous settings, it's really easy! :D

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
If you are having reboot issues i would sbf and start clean. I havent had any reboots at all.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Same here I have been running themed/stock angel for weeks with no issues.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Btw keola, then recent update is nice.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Btw keola, then recent update is nice.

Thanks. I think im going to post a new thread with the next update called angelevolution or something like that, as this theme is quickly evolving away from oreo.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Are you going to keep the B/W style or are u going with more colors? I am loving the B/W because that is exactly what I was looking for so Im hoping that u stick with the B/W layout... just sayin.

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Are you going to keep the B/W style or are u going with more colors? I am loving the B/W because that is exactly what I was looking for so Im hoping that u stick with the B/W layout... just sayin.

Im probly going to keep the b/w, if i do completely switch it will be in different thread. Kind of holding off for now though, somethings in the works to make this a lot easier.

cpbergie

Reaction score
I've had about 3 reboots in the last four days when unlocking as well.

hellajdm

Reaction score
not sure if anyone has posted this yet. but i noticed when the screen is horizontal and the keyboard is open and you go to unlock the phone, it is a different unlock button.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
not sure if anyone has posted this yet. but i noticed when the screen is horizontal and the keyboard is open and you go to unlock the phone, it is a different unlock button.

Yes it has been posted. You will also notice that the incoming call sliders are different as well(at least on mine). I dont care though. I never unlock the phone with keyboard out.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Are there any other ROMS I can run that are decent and stable? I would like to see what is out there ( love the angel tho )

Sent from my ANGELIC OREO DROID 2 GLOBAL

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
Are there any other ROMS I can run that are decent and stable? I would like to see what is out there ( love the angel tho )

Sent from my ANGELIC OREO DROID 2 GLOBAL

Try fenom. Last release i tried was stable, haent tried the latest release though, heard some bugs got worked out.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
So is anyone else having a problem with the gps taking forever to find you? Sometimes I will drive for ten minutes before the nav works... its not the worst thing ever just a little annoying

OP
keolawills

keolawills

Reaction score
So is anyone else having a problem with the gps taking forever to find you? Sometimes I will drive for ten minutes before the nav works... its not the worst thing ever just a little annoying

I havent had gps or wifi issues...