Themed DroidForums App by B-boy and Droid DOES!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We would like to give special mention to B-boy and Droid DOES!!! who have gone above and beyond to make a themed Droid Forums app available free to the community, here's a sneak peak...Visit the release thread for download and install instructions, be sure to mark as installed and thank the developers

25a80sp.jpg

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Looks good but is it only me that HATES themed anything? Like having everything obnoxious blue. Or some weird font. Am I the only person that just thinks its a bit too much?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks good but is it only me that HATES themed anything? Like having everything obnoxious blue. Or some weird font. Am I the only person that just thinks its a bit too much?

I believe so :)
Custom versions are available and I'll build whatever you'd like sir.

Edit: Of course, you could just use the market version and keep it stock. Btw, the font is mine, not the app's.

Sent from my TB using DroidForums transparent app! ;)

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Looks awesome!! Thanks for sharing with everyone guys!!

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I believe so :)
Custom versions are available and I'll build whatever you'd like sir.

Edit: Of course, you could just use the market version and keep it stock. Btw, the font is mine, not the app's.

Sent from my TB using DroidForums transparent app! ;)

Ignore what I said.. :p

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, still looking cool! Now I have default liberty wallpaper. Um, still having trouble reading quotes though, I'm not sure what I can do about that. This is awesome work:) Maybe, I need to find a different color wallpaper again. What would you recommend? I wouldn't want you to keep having to update your app just to suit me, lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!

sent from my liberated bionic running transparent Droid forums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hey, still looking cool! Now I have default liberty wallpaper. Um, still having trouble reading quotes though, I'm not sure what I can do about that. This is awesome work:) Maybe, I need to find a different color wallpaper again. What would you recommend? I wouldn't want you to keep having to update your app just to suit me, lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Honestly I love how cool transparent apps are. But you definitely need a dark wallpaper to use them. The darker the better. And I know with some trans apps of you switch the setting from light to dark it helps. Not exactly Sue about this one since I have not loaded it up yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly I love how cool transparent apps are. But you definitely need a dark wallpaper to use them. The darker the better. And I know with some trans apps of you switch the setting from light to dark it helps. Not exactly Sue about this one since I have not loaded it up yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

With the new update, there is only transparent option and inverted, I haven't tried inverted yet though. I might look at wallpapers and see if I can find a dark one. Thanks:)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With the new update, there is only transparent option and inverted, I haven't tried inverted yet though. I might look at wallpapers and see if I can find a dark one. Thanks:)

Inverted is pretty nice!

Sent from my TB using Xparent DF ;)