Themed blur social widget?

Darkside86

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has themed any of thur blur widgets (social updates)I've seen tons of others apps themed, just wondering if anyone had done the blur widgets yet.

doomer4life

Reaction score
How were you thinking you would want them to look I am unsure if it's possible but I can pull the framework and take a look later today.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Darkside86

Darkside86

Reaction score
They would be awesome, I was thinking about one that matches the revolution theme.

doomer4life

Reaction score
I'll look into it tonight after work so be patient and no guarantees it'll work but maybe if I can't someone who could will stop in here :)

doomer4life

Reaction score
Oh kinda need to know if you're on a rom or stock and if rom which one version as well if not newest

OP
Darkside86

Darkside86

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the replies, I'm running rubix blurry 2.0. No hurry on this, it's just this Is the only widget on my homescreen that doesn't match the revolution theme.

doomer4life

Reaction score
I'm back at work but last night I pulled the framework then some personal crap came up so I couldn't really sort through it at the time tonight though personal crap can go out I'll stay in :)

doomer4life

Reaction score
since it is just the social blur widget your wanting unless I am wrong do you mind using NinjaMorph I can walk you through where to go and what to do?