[THEME] VeNoM for EclipseICS 1.2 (11/4/12)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
VeNoM for Eclipse ICS 1.2
UPDATED 11-4-12:

This is VeNoM...

--Google, for obvious reasons
--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and always answering my questions.

--EmericanX for always helping me out and learnin' me stuff lol
--gunnermike 53 for the server space and for helping me get going on xml edits.

--mattlgroff for hooking up the RAZR M boot ani...pure sickness
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VeNoM-SCREENS.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is THEMED:
- Browser
- Calculator
- Calendar
- Camera
- Contacts
- Desk Clock
- Eclipse Launcher
- Gmail
- LatinIME
- MMS
- Music
- Phone
- Settings
- system fonts
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation (RAZR M)
- MORE TO COME

How to install:
- Reboot into SAFESTRAP Recovery (Bootstrap has not been tested, so I can't promise you won't have issues flashing this with it)
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS
VeNoM for Eclipse ICS 1.2 [UPDATED 11-4-12]
http://android-allia...1.2--BIONIC.zip

ThemERASER for Eclipse ICS 1.2
*THIS WILL RETURN YOU TO THE STOCK ECLIPSE THEME
http://android-allia...1.2--BIONIC.zip

VeNoM - WALLPAPER
http://android-allia...M-WALLPAPER.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to use the THANKS/LIKE button
smile.png

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Works pretty damn good. Thank you sir, the notification bar was the last thing I needed to complete my color theme. So I very much appreciate this.

View attachment 57996

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score