[THEME] TruBlue_UDv2.4 for Ultimate Droid v2.4

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for Ultimate Droid v2.4 (D1 *DInc if you'd like to try;) )...... update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;)
*This should work with DInc since the install script should work with the Incredible as well, Nandroid first if you try ;)

TruBlue_UDv2.4 **latest updated version, install over existing without wiping***Keyboard issue in UDv2.4 mentioned HERE ,is fixed in TruBlue***

* Since Ultimate Droid has menu settings to change notification bar font colors, I have left them stock...color according to how you'd like... the codes for this blue is ff0066cc and light blue is ff0099ff......

* APKs included in this theme....other than Framework-res
Contacts.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
LatinImeGoogle.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
UDWallpapers.apk (to add the TruBlue default wallpaper & a couple others- credit to eiker83 for the BlueFalls Wallpaper, thanks Bro)
* If you wanted other APKs themed you can install a theme by one of the other fine themers for those APKs, then install mine over theirs to get the TruBlue part ...;) ...

***I've also made the status bar transparent when used with UDv2.4 stock launcher, or with ADW, it can be activated under 'Configuration > System Preference > Wallpaper Hack (uncheck that)'

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks ballmore, it does get downloaded a decent amount, so I guess a few like it...:p

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
top notch work sir! i love how that blue falls wallpaper looks in your theme!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved it when you posted it, I totally forgot to add credits to you for it, been trying to work out something with the keyboard, possibly adding the GingerbreadIme into this theme...anyways thanks for that wallpaper, I'll add your credit now ;)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved it when you posted it, I totally forgot to add credits to you for it, been trying to work out something with the keyboard, possibly adding the GingerbreadIme into this theme...anyways thanks for that wallpaper, I'll add your credit now ;)

thats not what i was getting at man, i dont mind about that kind of stuff...i just wanted to comment on how sweet everything turned out:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

thats not what i was getting at man, i dont mind about that kind of stuff...i just wanted to comment on how sweet everything turned out:)
Yeah I know, but I wanted to... because I loved it from the first time I laid my eyes on it...;):)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK the link is not working. :confused:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Oh never mind. I see why it's down. :)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Oh never mind. I see why it's down. :)

Yes, UDv2.4 did have an issue with the '&' key symbol.... and Raffica was kind enough to research it and sent me the gingerbread LatinIme.apk... so that's what I've added, now those that might have had that '&' quirk, no longer will.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk.. the GingerbreadIme can be themed. I thought BD stuck it in but if say no.. then no. BUT, I did theme it last night before he released UD 2.4. Point is.. go at it man! Like to see what you do to it.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha.. we were typing at the same time.