Theme requests?

Inkarnit

Reaction score
So I previously kanged Juicemane's Black Juice Blue and made the notification icons more blue and whatnot. I really liked it at the time and so did some of you. Now, however, I've found that I really enjoy the smaller icons associated with the GB theme and I will probably just load Juicemane's Black Juice Ginger Blue and be happy. Is there any interest me modifying that theme again with bigger, bluer icons as I did previously with Black Juicenstein Blue? If not, I won't bother with it, but if there are some people that would be interested in having the big fancy icons back, I'll work on it for you. Feel free to add any other things you guys would like to see in a theme. Perhaps one of the themers will oblige on some of the more difficult requests :)

alosenster

Reaction score
There's one change I would make with juice's themes: battery percentages. I really like the round battery indicators, but wish there were percentages inside.

Ok, maybe 2 things. I'd love to see the droid in my notification drop-down instead of the rubix cube. I've done it myself before, but I got tired of ninjamorphing my framework res with every update.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i love the smaller gb icons but want round battery with percentages as well.

Im working on making the GB icons and the round battery smaller to match.. As for % its just such a pita to make it look clean in the circle. I tried in my first version of black juice to add % to the round batt, it looked crappy :/

darienms86

Reaction score

Im working on making the GB icons and the round battery smaller to match.. As for % its just such a pita to make it look clean in the circle. I tried in my first version of black juice to add % to the round batt, it looked crappy :/

cant wait to load it up. i have tried em all and cant complain about any of them. i like to be able to switch colors whenever i get the itch. thanks for all the hard work.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

cant wait to load it up. i have tried em all and cant complain about any of them. i like to be able to switch colors whenever i get the itch. thanks for all the hard work.

You're welcome!

dancedroid

Droid74

Reaction score
What I like to see in themes is that the menu buttons and setting buttons get themed.