[THEME Release][EB01][DL30]Transparent-Myst v7 !! 5 lockscreens(newely themed)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to kenesis for this amazing theme, my personal favorite....ENJOY !

Orig link: [Theme][EB01][DL30]Transparent-Myst v7 !! 5 lockscreens(newely themed) - xda-developers

icon10.gif
[Theme][EB01][DL30]Transparent-Myst v7 !! 5 lockscreens(newely themed)
I made a cool theme since froyo supports transparency. Some people may not like how transparent it is, but it's my style. Below is a link and some screenies. If anyone would like a less-transparent version let me know, i can make one. Also any comments or concerns are appreciated. Now accepting donations if you'd wish.

Pretty much giving a lot of credit and a big thanks to nitsuj17 on this, as his matted blues engraved theme was the base in which i threw these other images on. Goes quite well together imo. Flash in CWM and enjoy! other credit goes to sbrissen for acc batt, reboot, and 5lock and dtachd for the dropdown icon txt fix and tdb for the animations.

Check out red version here
Check out 420 version here: here
Check out Clean Green version here
check out purple version here

Update 7: rotary, puzzle, and epic lockscreens themed, screens below. Progress bar gradient was made to look better. also changed a few fonts and added super clean animation version for less animations headaches.

UPDATE 6: New glass, puzzle, rotary, epic, or aosp lockscreen options in settings>display, credit to sbrissen. (Note: uses puzzle for answering calls i think. Working on something about that) I themed the unlock puzzle piece, screen below, thats it for the moment. Also added superdark animations, credit to thatdudebutch. Planning to update more apps and lockscreens just a bit busy.

UPDATE 5:EB01 version, dropdown icon txt removed, added transparent pandora(also fixes unreadable ongoing notification) and twitter widgets and updated gsearch widget too, screens updated below

UPDATE 4: Included 3 more treats for everyone!!! Transparent Gmail,`and Gvoice plus I also fixed the unreadable music player's black dropdown text while music is playing. This issue seems to be based upon the certain apps and not the theme so sorry for that guys. Also now got rid of engraved alarm clock snooze icon

UPDATE 3: v. 3.3: Got rid of engraved status bar icons from 3g, x1, sms, and mms, Also included new dialer with working back button and gv voicemail button

UPDATE 2: v3 now includes accurate battery and power options
biggrin.gif
thanks to sbrissen.

UPDATE 1: changed status bar icons that had green. They are now white or white with blue. and added extra version for the dialer problem (not sure why it doesn't work for some).

EB01 V7 5lock:http://adbdev.com/kenesis/EB01_trans...ocks%20(1).zip

EB01 V7 5lock, superdark anim: http://adbdev.com/kenesis/EB01_myst_...ck_sd_anim.zip

*please let me know if its not working again -__-

Older versions:

EB01version 5: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/EB01_transmyst_5_.zip

DL30 version 4:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/dl30-trans-myst-v4.zip

No themed apps dl30 version: for people with dialer trouble -- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/dl3....3-appless.zip

Transparent Gmail, voice, plus music fix (also included in v4 download:
credit to jatx2wne for gvoice.
credit to fernando sor for gmail.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/tra...usic%20fix.zip

note: my solar winds wallpaper messes up the screenshots, and creates lines that are only there in screenshots.

snap20110211_012053.png

snap20110211_012028.png

snap20110204_050746.png

snap20110204_050814.png

snap20110211_012700.png

snap20110202_095840.png

snap20110214_230834.png

SC20110216-162540.png

SC20110216-155434.png

SC20110216-155220.png

SC20110216-155345.png

SC20110216-161521.png

Disclaimer: i have nothing to do with broken/bricked phones although there should be no problems.

droided1

Reaction score
So, got my wife on board to try some new stuff with her Fascinate. I've got a Droid X, so Im familiar with rooting it, etc; however, not sure what needs to be done to get this theme installed on her Fascinate. She saw this when I was browsing the forum, so if you guys could point me in the right direction Id like to get this theme on there for her. Appreciate the help.

droided1

Reaction score
How do I go about installing this? Phone need to be rooted?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
yep...rooted, custon Froyo ClockworkMod recovery, EB01 Rom, preferably SuperClean v2.4 then this theme

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
Dudde, this thing is jackedd causedd me all kinds of framework fc's!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

yummylishouz

Reaction score
i ran into a slight problem. after installing the file (i did the purple with white letters).. it loaded fine.. but all of a sudden it kept coming up with "android.process.media has stopped working unexpectedly" and none of my apps would redownload.. and it just kept popping up no matter what i did.. it made my phone superrrr laggy. so i restored to my last recovery.. any idea why this happened?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
i ran into a slight problem. after installing the file (i did the purple with white letters).. it loaded fine.. but all of a sudden it kept coming up with "android.process.media has stopped working unexpectedly" and none of my apps would redownload.. and it just kept popping up no matter what i did.. it made my phone superrrr laggy. so i restored to my last recovery.. any idea why this happened?
what Rom were you running? its deodexed correct? try wiping cache partition in CWMR and dalvik cache in CWMR/advanced before flashing the theme next time....

yummylishouz

Reaction score
it is deodexed.. and i even tried it on superclean yesterday and still ran into problems. i will try it one more time. ill wipe data/cache then reboot. then flash theme.. i CAN flash from CWMR correct? or am i supposed to be flashing via odin?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
it is deodexed.. and i even tried it on superclean yesterday and still ran into problems. i will try it one more time. ill wipe data/cache then reboot. then flash theme.. i CAN flash from CWMR correct? or am i supposed to be flashing via odin?
You shouldnt have any issues on SCv2.4 unless you have modified it somehow...I'm running it with no issues whatsoever
you dont have to wipe data/cache....just wipe the cache partition and in advanced wipe the dalvik partition....
yes its flashed in CWMrecovery not ODIN

you could always just boot CWMR, reflash SCv2.4 over your current setup (after making a backup), that way you keep all your data/apps and you get a fresh framework install....then flash the Mystv7 after wiping cache partition and dalvik partition....you should be good to go after this

yummylishouz

Reaction score
You shouldnt have any issues on SCv2.4 unless you have modified it somehow...I'm running it with no issues whatsoever
you dont have to wipe data/cache....just wipe the cache partition and in advanced wipe the dalvik partition....

you could always just boot CWMR, reflash SCv2.4 over your current setup (after making a backup), that way you keep all your data/apps and you get a fresh framework install....then flash the Mystv7 after wiping cache partition and dalvik partition....you should be good to go after this

well when using my recorvery i went back to debloated/deodexed. so im redownloading SC2.4 right now. im going to start from scratch. and wipe everything. if its a no go, ill let you know!

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

well when using my recorvery i went back to debloated/deodexed. so im redownloading SC2.4 right now. im going to start from scratch. and wipe everything. if its a no go, ill let you know!
ok in that case id flash v2.4, reboot, sync etc....then reboot recovery and flash theme after wiping cache and dalvik cache....