[Theme] PORTED Gingerbread Blue from Liberty 1.5 for ApeX 1.4

Brav1111

Reaction score
This theme is for Apex 1.4.

The main credit for this theme is the Liberty Crew. I believe this theme was created by draya1986. Great overall work guys.

[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

The circle battery mod was created and colored by bhmstuff. Thanks a bunch.

The usual warnings apply:
Use at your own risk.
I am not responsible if it hoses your phone.

Now to the goods:

This is a partial port of the Gingerbread Blue from the Liberty 1.5 toolbox. The following apk are modified:

framework-res.apk
blur-res.apk
Browser.apk
Calculator.apk
DeskClock.apk
Email.apk
Gallery3d.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleQuickSearch.apk
Mms.apk
Settings.apk
Talk.apk
VoiceDialer.apk

Install normally:
Download to SDCard.
Boot into recovery.
Install zip from SDCard.

I have two versions, one with the standard bar battery icon and one with a circle battery with % inside:

Bar Battery
Circle Battery

This is my first port, so I am sure I missed something, let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks.

Last edited:

hyperlite

Reaction score
This theme is for Apex 1.4.

The main credit for this theme is the Liberty Crew. I believe this theme was created by draya1986. Great overall work guys.

[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

The circle battery mod was created and colored by bhmstuff. Thanks a bunch.

The usual warnings apply:
Use at your own risk.
I am not responsible if it hoses your phone.

Now to the goods:

This is a partial port of the Gingerbread Blue from the Liberty 1.5 toolbox. The following apk are modified:

framework-res.apk
Browser.apk
Calculator.apk
DeskClock.apk
Email.apk
Gallery3d.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleQuickSearch.apk
Mms.apk
Settings.apk
Talk.apk
VoiceDialer.apk

Install normally:
Download to SDCard.
Boot into recovery.
Install zip from SDCard.

I have two versions, one with the standard bar battery icon and one with a circle battery with % inside:

Bar Battery
Circle Battery

This is my first port, so I am sure I missed something, let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks.

Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.

SRVBluesman

Reaction score
[/quote]

Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Tron Theme? Do tell. Is it just for ADW EX or Launcher Pro? I'd love a Tron Theme.

SRVBluesman

Reaction score
Also,

Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?

OP
B

Brav1111

Reaction score
Also,

Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?

I actually have it ready to go, with the bar icon battery at least, just trying to track down the original themer to maek sure he is fine with me releasing it.

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Also,

I actually have it ready to go, with the bar icon battery at least, just trying to track down the original themer to maek sure he is fine with me releasing it.

Original creator is draya. He already gave permission to someone else over at Android Forums that asked for you. Also, I posted a long post in your Blue Gingerbread theme over there too with some edited files for you if you want to use them.

OP
B

Brav1111

Reaction score
Also,

Original creator is draya. He already gave permission to someone else over at Android Forums that asked for you. Also, I posted a long post in your Blue Gingerbread theme over there too with some edited files for you if you want to use them.

Here is the first run, I will take a look at your post.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...d-gingerbread-red-liberty-1-5-apex-1-4-a.html

harshd2000

Reaction score
I am also interested in the tron theme!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hyperlite

Reaction score

Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Tron Theme? Do tell. Is it just for ADW EX or Launcher Pro? I'd love a Tron Theme.[/QUOTE]

Yep ADW EX theme. Dev is Mariux, $.99 i think, well worth it. he updates it pretty often. TONS of icons. He made some matching widgets to go with. Arrow in the middle invokes circle launcher.

zmdNm.jpg

Last edited:

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Hey Brav, do you think you could get me just the regular (not themed) gmail 2.3.4.1 .apk that has a themed gingerbread notification? It's the newest version available in the market. Thank you!