[THEME] Mysterious Beast-From Epic 4G!!!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS THEME IS NOT DONE, IM JUST SO EXCITED, I WANT TO GET IT OUT TO YOU GUYS. THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE LATER WITH THEMED ICONS THROUGHOUT

This is a port of the Mysterious beast theme for Epic 4G found here xda-developers - View Single Post - [THEME][ACS][12/12]Mysterious Beast - BlackFroyo port + Customizations v1.0 ...HUGE props to those guys for this awesome theme!!!

I think this is my favorite theme to date. The black and silver scheme is great and the theme is very clean. I changed a few things to make it work for the D2/DX, but it retained most of the coolness from the Epic :) I think you guys will love this theme as much as I do.

DOWNLOAD:
Mysterious_Beast-port2.zip

As usual, flash in recovery, mount system. Use at your own risk!!! Lol, I just have to say that...

I will update the OP when I put all the icons in, enjoy this!!

swagmonster

Reaction score
Working awesome new market needs theme does this still have the 1% incriments in battery?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working awesome new market needs theme does this still have the 1% incriments in battery?

I think ten %. I found one thing that needs fixed. In the email app to sign into your acount you can't read the words. Ill look into it. I changed some icons but I don't like them. So give me some time to find ones I like

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyway to get the 1% ?

What rom or theme has a 1 % ? I don't know if I've seen that. And scratch the bug in the email, the words don't show til you type your password :)

trook

Reaction score
I think its awesome. I've never flashed so many themes in 1 day before. Thanks for the ports, our phones would look boring without you. One of squidlys themes has a 5% btw.

Last edited:

swagmonster

Reaction score
I'm not downtalking the theme at all I love it it fits with my minimilistc style just wondering if the d2 can even have the 1% increment, also if it could would tht use more battery?

trook

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is normal or just me but its really freaking me out, I thought big brother was after me, the 3g arrows are backwards in the sense that when your connection is idle the arrows are lit up, and when your sending and recieving they go dark. I thought my phone was constantly sending and recieving for an hour straight before I had a duh moment.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Found a bug, when charging the charger status only stays at 1/4 of the circle even though its at 90%

Dustin.

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can PM me a download link for the font in this theme? Or post it here? Would love to mix the font with UD theme!

Thanks for these Mike! Keep up the good work bro! :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there anyway you can PM me a download link for the font in this theme? Or post it here? Would love to mix the font with UD theme!

Thanks for these Mike! Keep up the good work bro! :)