[THEME] Mysterious Beast-FOR 2.5!!!

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I FINALLY GOT THIS AWESOME THEME UPDATED FOR 2.5. I MADE TONS OF IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE FIRST VERSION OF THE THEME, INCLUDING ALL AOSP ICONS(SORRY), ALL PROGRESS BARS AND VOLUME BARS ARE THEMED NOW ALSO. I INCLUDED YUKMIZZEE'S DATA THROTTLE MOD SO HUGE PROPS TO HIM FOR LETTIN ME USE THAT. THE ORIGINAL POST FOR THIS THEME IS HERE [THEME][ACS][12/27]Mysterious Beast - BlackFroyo port + Customizations v1.1 - xda-developers

HERES A COUPLE WALLPAPERS INCLUDING THE ONE IN THE SCREENSHOTS. JUST UNZIP AND PLACE THEM ON YOUR SD CARD :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ycya1iy93ia9hof

I UPDATED THIS THEME WITH A MORE THEMED PHONE, SLIDERS, AND A THEMED LAUNCHER. IM GONNA LEAVE THE ORIGINAL LINK ALSO IN CASE YOU GUYS DONT LIKE THE UPDATED VERSION :) MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE NEW LAUNCHER. THE NEW IMAGES ARE FROM A THEME CALLED BLACKFROYO FOR THE VIBRANT, MADE BY SAMCROW. THE IMAGES ORIGINALLY ARE FROM THEBOWERS...

DOWNLOAD UPDATED MYSTERIOUS BEAST:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lpxkga413qpkie1

snap20101231_215501.png

snap20110102_181838.png

snap20110102_181812.png

snap20101231_215531.png

snap20101231_215540.png

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!! HUGE PROPS TO ORIGINAL CREATORS!! THANKS MIKE FOR PORTING!!
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
Sorry for the caps wasn't really paying attention lol

droided1

Reaction score
How could I set up my phone to use those icons you've got shown on that home screen webshot? Running adw... thinking I could just change icons I got now, right?
Loving this theme man... although gotta admit, torn between this and revolution. Thanks for all your hard work.

Grillrd

Reaction score
Would you mind posting that background?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How could I set up my phone to use those icons you've got shown on that home screen webshot? Running adw... thinking I could just change icons I got now, right?
Loving this theme man... although gotta admit, torn between this and revolution. Thanks for all your hard work.

I use launcher pro and those are just launcher pro icons. I put lp in my last round of themes and people complained so I didn't put it in this time. If you google launcher pro icons there is a million different kinds out there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Would you mind posting that background?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not at all. I have a couple others that go really well with this theme, as well as some lp dock backgrounds.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

msburr87

Reaction score
Are all the widgets themed

Grillrd

Reaction score
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated the op with a link to an updated version of this theme, make sure you read the red writing :)

Reaction score
Dude great job I love this theme. Keep up the good work.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
!!!

seriously guys, i came across this themed handcent apk, i dont remember where just know this is not my work. its themed out the as and has transition animations and is transparent and is just sick!!! it goes very well with this theme but would probably go with any theme. unzip it put it on your sd and install through file manager.

Attachments

• Handcent.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 225
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I recommend switching to the newer version of this theme. I found a few bugs and that fixes them.